Friday, April 30, 2010

Finalist for the Women Entrepreneur of the Year Award

I am so very excited and honored to be one of 23 finalists for the 18th Annual Manitoba Women Entrepreneur of the Year Award (WEYA).

It has been such an amazing process. We each had to create a submission package for the judges highlighting our story and things we have accomplished. It was like a more creative business plan. Regardless of what happens I now have a book that shows me what I have accomplished in a short amount of time to make my dreams come true. I will be able to cherish it and hopefully add to it.

http://www.gonescrappin.ca/2010%20Finalist%20Press%20Release.pdf See the link for the full press release!

I can't wait for the gala night on May 20th to find out who the winners are! Brett and I will be dressing up for a night out in Winnipeg at the Lombard. I am so excited and have my fingers and toes crossed. Wish me luck!

No comments: